Metamorphic offers Interior Design Services for new or existing residential spaces – from light refurbishment, to extensions and new buildings.
Metamorphic Residential Interior Design
“Our interiors solutions balance form with function – the beauty with the practical – in a timeless style that is build to last.”
Using the right blend of services across four design stages ensures a tailored approach to all projects, whether large or small.
Programming and Space Planning
- Interview to determine client needs, schedules and budgets.
- Establish functional and aesthetics goals.
- Inventory existing furnishings and other items to be reused.
- Provide space plans with furniture layouts.
- Assist in developing the project timeline.
- Develop budgets on all interior finishes and furnishings, as well as budgets for interior improvements.
- Assist in material, finish and furnishings analysis, recommendations and specifications.
- Design all interior details.
- Provide sketches and/or presentation boards of all interior selections and furnishings.
- Review and coordinate furniture layouts with lighting and electrical plans.
- Coordinate art and decorative accessories.
- Coordinate interior plant selections and placement.
- Demolition/new partition plans
- Electrical layouts/plumbing layouts
- Reflected ceiling plans/lighting plans
- Wall and floor finish plans and schedules
- Interior details and design as required, including cabinets etc.
- Coordinate and review drawings with contractors.
- Maintain project schedules.
- Review all pricing.
- Provide on-site inspections during construction.
- Provide lists of all outstanding work to be completed