INTERIOR DESIGN MADE ACCESSIBLE:
Online Interior Design
What is it?
Our MINI design service is a 30 minute online Interior Design consultation. It is aimed at helping anyone, anywhere in Australia with Interior Design questions. During our online consult, you can ask me for advice on any Interior Design or decorating related issue!
OUR MINI CONSULT IS A GREAT WAY OF ‘DIPPING YOUR TOE IN THE WATER’ SO TO SPEAK!
FOR A MINIMAL OUTLAY, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT AN INTERIOR DESIGNER CAN DO FOR YOU BEFORE COMMITTING TO A FULL CONSULTATION!
How can this session help me?
You can use this online session for literally anything design-related. Here are some of the most common areas I get asked to consult on;
- PAINT COLOURS - INTERIOR & EXTERIOR
- TILE & GROUT SELECTIONS
- KITCHEN COLOUR SCHEMES & FINISHES SELECTIONS
- ADVISING ON FURNITURE LAYOUTS
- ACCESSORISING A ROOM
- BATHROOM FIXTURES & FITTINGS SELECTIONS
- WINDOW COVERINGS
- PREPARING YOUR PROPERTY FOR SALE
Who is it for?
METAMORPHIC’S 'Mini Online Design Service' is for anyone seeking help with their home, rental property or office space. This could include those who;
- Are keen to spend their home improvement money wisely by getting it right the first time!
- Work full-time and may not have time to meet with a designer.
- Live in a remote area
- Only need advice on a small area
- Need help to get their ideas and inspiration images together before booking a full onsite design consultation.
Who will be giving me design advice?
Penny Morse is the owner and founder of METAMORPHIC,, a Darwin-based business specialising in Interior Design and Property Styling.
Penny holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design and has over 25 years Interior Design and styling experience. She has completed dozens of renovations and Interior Design projects in the Darwin area, and has a large photographic portfolio of her finished designs to help you get inspired and see what’s possible!
How do I make a booking?
Call Penny on 0418466416 to book a time that suits you. She will take your phone number and email address and may give you a list of things to prepare to make the most of your meeting time.
I use ‘Zoom’ to connect with you. Zoom is a free web conferencing platform that is commonly used for audio and video conferencing. If you have not used Zoom before, don't worry it's easy! Penny will explain how to set this up on your phone, i-pad or computer.