Metamorphic aims to provide our commercial clients with a creative and timeless business asset that improves staff morale and work efficiency. We focus on creating well thought-out and individual office designs which will add value by balancing the elements of creativity, affordability, efficiency, innovation, work culture and corporate image.
With 20 years of interior design experience, including 6 years with a leading international commercial furniture manufacturer, head designer Penny Morse will create the optimum interiors environment which will not only enable your business to thrive, but will create;
- Favourable first impressions from both clients and visitors
- Improved staff comfort and morale
- An opportunity for management to successfully introduce new business structures and procedures
- Increased productivity and staff commitment to the business
The Metamorphic Approach to Commercial Interiors
Metamorphic will commence the interior design process by undertaking a detailed design brief to determine the fitout scope, budget and level of finish you require.
Based on this information we undertake a space analysis and then develop the look and feel of your space, demonstrated through computer generated images and/or hand drawings and finishes concept boards.
At the documentation stage, we create documentation packages for tender and construction purposes.
We then document all fitout activities and obtain the most competitive market prices during the tender stage.
For every project you can be assured of receiving;
- Leading-edge design and visuals
- A highly-experienced degree qualified interior designer
- A single point of contact and responsibility
- Value for money and cost certainty
- First class project management
- Uncompromising attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- On-time delivery
- Post-project support
Specific Commercial Design Services Offered
- Initial ‘Design Possibilities’ Consultation
- Site survey
- Space analysis and planning
- Conceptual Designs
- Construction Documentation
- Custom joinery design and documentation
- Specialist in Reception areas
- Computer generated graphics
- Construction code adherence
- Full Commercial Furniture specification
- Finishes & Fittings Specification
- Colours/Finishes sample boards